1. Business model innovation is probably more disruptive than technical innovation.
2. There were more innovations from the wave of desktop computing -> web than the one of web app -> mobile apps. The previous brought a lot more of business model innovations while the later mainly strengthened the big players.
3. Similar to the transition from desktop>web, Crypto based business will unleash a huge amount of business model innovations.
4. Specially, a lot of business model innovations can happen in user generated content applications, by awarding creators/users token incentives.
5. It hasn’t happened yet because there wasn’t a mainstream wallet to store the crypto-assets.
6. Libra will change this.
(Notes after reading a Fred Wilson blogpost)